Get to know me
– Born in Jacksonville, North Carolina on May 20th, 1991
– Military dependent who has lived all over the world, but calls Okinawa, Japan home
– Son of a 26-Year (Active Duty) US Marine Corps vet, Rich, & spouse, Angel.
– Brother to Josh & Jayllan
– Married to Kristine with three kids: Nehemiah, Allayna, & ToKio.
– Graduate from the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs with a BA in LA&S (2015 Alumni)
– Played baseball in Japan
– Pitching, throwing, & arm care coach/instructor
– Has been living in Colorado since 2011
– Food: Pasta (Especially Ramen/Soba)
– Color: Powder Blue
– Hobbies: Music, Sports, Cooking, Content Creation, Community Service/Volunteerism, & Outdoor Activities
– Movie: Top Gun
– Things About Colorado: Local Restaurants, Local Breweries, & Local Shops; Nature (Mountains, Rivers, Trails, Animals, Hot Springs, & More); & Entertainment
Life (Sports Venues, Music Venues, Mountain Resorts, & More).
I am a honest individual with a passion for helping others, youth development, & family engagement. Having a father as a Marine and a mother from the south, discipline, respect, perseverance, resilience, integrity, ambition, tenacity, attention to detail, care and more have been instilled in me since birth; therefore, as a problem-solving and result-driven individual dedicated to providing excellent service, it would truly be my honor to have the opportunity to earn your trust and confidence as you allow me to be a part of your journey in seeing your dreams manifest through a low-stress and enjoyable home selling and buying process.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!
Enjoyed Your Time With Us?!
We LOVED Our Time With You!!
Kindly, please copy & paste your reviews in the following places: